The Taub Center’s Department of Strategic Partnerships seeks a grants and donor relations coordinator to join its growing team. The position will be based at the Taub Center’s Rehavia offices and start at 70% time, with the possibility to increase to full-time in the future. The right candidate may work from home for a portion of the required hours. The majority of the position’s responsibilities will take place during regular business hours, however evening work at special events may be needed from time to time. The grants and donor relations coordinator will join a two person strategic partnerships team and report to the senior director of strategic partnerships.
- Grant writing and reporting: regularly writing grants and reports for foundation partners; updates for individual givers; donor related correspondence
- Creating relevant marketing materials
- Responsibility for grant schedules: deadlines for submissions, reporting, etc.
- Research on foundation and individual prospects
- Creating invitations, programs and other written content for events, webinars, and mailings
- Involvement in organizing events, talks, and meetings in Israel and abroad: communication with hosting partners, suppliers, attendance management, help in creation of presentations, and assistance in writing talking points and preparing for speeches; coordinating and producing webinars
- Database management
- BA in a relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft office; salesforce or similar database management experience a plus
- Previous experience working in non-profit grant writing required
- Previous experience with direct donor communications a plus
- Terrific email etiquette and verbal skills
- Outstanding English writing skills; Hebrew writing skills a major plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines; ability to produce excellent written work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to handle personal information very discretely
The Taub Center for Social Policy Studies in Israel is an independent, non-partisan socioeconomic research institute based in Jerusalem. The Center provides decision-makers and the public with research and findings on some of the most critical issues facing Israel in the areas of education, health, welfare, labor and macroeconomic policy.
please send relevant resumes to Michal Rubin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Taub Center is an equal opportunity employer.