The Taub Center for Social Policy Studies in Israel, one of Israel’s leading policy research institutes, is looking for a research assistant to assist in conducting quantitative research on Israel’s major social and economic policy questions related to the fields of education, health, labor, welfare and macroeconomic policy. The assistant will work with researchers at the Taub Center, and be mentored by leading scholars in these fields.
Applicants must be studying for or have a B.A. in economics or a related discipline, and have experience conducting economic research and statistical analyses.
- B.A. or student of economics or related discipline
- Familiarity conducting research and statistical analyses (familiarity with STATA, Excel and/or other statistical software preferred)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Strong written communication skills, in Hebrew and English
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The Taub Center for Social Policy Studies in Israel is an independent, non-partisan socioeconomic research institute based in Jerusalem. The Center provides decision-makers and the public with research and findings on some of the most critical issues facing Israel in the areas of education, health, welfare, labor and macroeconomic policy.
The Taub Center is an equal opportunity employer.