It is our pleasure to present the Taub Center for Social Policy Studies in Israel’s 2019 State of the Nation Report, the latest in the Herbert M. Singer Annual Report Series. The book contains five overview chapters in health, education, welfare, labor markets, and macroeconomics showing the main issues and trends in each field. In addition, the book contains eight research papers, some new and some released earlier this year.
- The Israeli Economy: An Overview
- The Welfare System: An Overview
- The Labor Market: An Overview
- The Education System: An Overview
- The Healthcare System: An Overview