Welcome to www.taubcenter.org.il (the “Site“), operated by the Taub Center for Policy Social Studies in Israel (CC) (“Taub Center“, “we” or “us“). Thank you for visiting our Site.
By using the Site, you agree:
- not to use any “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, script, algorithm, or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Site (or its data), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of any part of the Site, nor obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, services or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site;
- not to act in a manner which is and/or might be perceived as damaging to Taub Center’s reputation and goodwill or which may bring Taub Center into disrepute or harm;
- not to impersonate any person or entity or provide false information on the Site, whether directly or indirectly, or otherwise perform any manipulation in order to disguise your identity or the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Taub Center and/or any other users;
- not to reverse look-up, trace, or seek to trace another user of the Site, or otherwise interfere with or violate any other user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about visitors or users of the Site without their express and informed consent;
- not to upload to the Site or otherwise use it to design, develop, distribute and/or otherwise transmit or execute, any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, malware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component;
- not to remove or alter any copyright notices, watermarks, restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of Taub Center or any of our licensors, including copyright mark [©], creative commons [(cc)] indicators, or trademark signs [® or ™] contained in or accompanying any content published on the Site; and
Your failure to abide by any of the above, or any misrepresentation made by you in connection with your use of the Site, may result in the immediate denial of any further right to access the Site, without derogating from any other remedy available under this contract or under any applicable law.
Without limiting or diminishing Taub Center’s Intellectual Property rights described above, given the nature of Taub Center’s activities, which involve dissemination of certain socially valuable information intended to benefit the public, we understand that the Site’s content may sometime be used in accordance with certain ‘fair use’ exceptions under applicable law (e.g. private study, research, criticism, review, journalistic reporting, quotation, or instruction and examination by an educational institution). It is hereby clarified that in all such legally permitted uses of the content posted on the Site, Taub Center expressly reserves all moral rights in such content, which means, among other things, that you would be required to copy or reproduce any such content without affecting its accuracy, to include appropriate attributions to Taub Center and its respective authors, and otherwise ensure the integrity of such content.
Third Party Services
The Site may give you access to third party websites and/or may enable you to engage and procure certain third party services or products (collectively, “Third Party Services“). You acknowledge and agree that regardless of the manner in which such Third Party Services may be offered to you, Taub Center merely acts as an intermediary between you and such Third Party Services, and does not in any way endorse any such Third Party Services, nor shall it be in any way responsible or liable with respect thereto. Any and all use of such Third Party Services shall be done solely at your own risk and responsibility, and may be subject to such legal terms that govern such Third Party Services, which you are encouraged to review before engaging with them.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, TAUB CENTER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABLITY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, ANY CONTENT ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY THIRD PARTY SERVICE LINKED THERETO.
Last updated: June 2, 2021